Upon confirmation of the order, 100% Sisters will send an informative email to the user.
From this email, the order will be prepared and shipped by 100% Sisters as soon as possible and within a maximum of 30 days from the confirmation email (subject to payment validation and stock availability).
Products are delivered to the address indicated by the user during the ordering process.
Delivery is provided by Bpost.
The delivery rates are as follows:
- Belgium: 6,50€ for all orders under 150€.
- France: 17€ for all orders under 150€.
The delivery of the products takes place only during the 5 working days (no delivery will be carried out during weekends or legal holidays). The user is informed that any order registered on the website on Friday afternoon will only be processed the following Monday.
Delivery takes place within :
- 3 to 5 working days for Belgium
- 5 to 7 working days for France
These deadlines are given for information purposes only.
100% Sisters declines all responsibility for any delay, loss of ordered products or strikes due to postal or transport services. In these cases, the user will have to take the appropriate steps directly with the postal services or the carrier.
In order to ensure their perfect condition and safety during transport, all products are carefully packed by 100% Sisters. The user must imperatively check the packaging and the products at the time of delivery.
An immediate report of any anomaly due to transport must be drawn up with the carrier or his agent, immediately on the transport document, or within 3 days (including public holidays) of delivery (postmark as proof). A copy of the report is sent to 100% Sisters by registered letter with acknowledgement of receipt, and by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) within the same timeframe.
Any problem concerning the items delivered (damaged items, missing items, broken items, defective items ...) must be notified to 100% Sisters within 3 days (including public holidays) of delivery (postmark as proof) and express all reservations or complaints concerning the non-conformity or defect of the items by email (email@example.com) and by letter with acknowledgement of receipt to :
32 route de Genval
1380 Lasne , Belgium
No claims will be accepted after this period.
100% Sisters also reserves the right to make the confirmation and/or delivery of the order subject to other conditions, to suspend or refuse it in the following non-limitative cases:
- Incomplete or incorrect order forms ;
- Communication of manifestly incorrect data;
- Non-payment of previous deliveries or refusal of authorisation by the buyer's bank or financial institution;
- Orders relating to an abnormally high number of items of clothing;
- Orders involving an abnormally high total amount;
- Delivery to be made in a geographical area where the risks would be unreasonable, either due to unreliable transport or distribution or due to force majeure (war, riots, strikes).